Listed below are the names of speech pathologists in your state who might be able to help you in treating stuttering. The Stuttering Foundation of America provides these names only to help in locating a speech pathologist who might be able to assist you in treating stuttering. The Stuttering Foundation of America does not warrant the competency of these speech pathologists nor guarantee their treatment.

This list is likely to include only a small number of the speech pathologists in your area and therefore might not include the names of all speech pathologists who might be able to assist you. No negative implication should be drawn about a particular speech pathologist's qualifications or competency if he or she is not included on this list.

If the individuals located below cannot assist you or are not located near you, the Stuttering Foundation of America encourages you to request a referral from them.

Mr. Michael T. Collins, M.S., CCC-SLP
1111 Sherman Avenue
Hood River, OR 97031-1421
Ms. Jennifer L. Durham, M.A., CCC-SLP
The Speech Center Inc
255 W Stewart Ave Ste 101
Medford, OR 97501
(541)772-0164 FAX
Mr. Michael William Jedlicka, M.A., CCC-SLP
Jedlicka and Associates
4122 SE 74th Avenue
Portland, OR 97206
Ms. Elizabeth Nesser, M.S., SLP
Portland, OR 97239-3843
Ms. Deborah M. Rock, MSPA, CCC-SLP
Eugene, OR 97401
Ms. Joan Sundberg, M.A., CCC-SLP
Willamette Educ Serv Dist
2611 Pringle Rd SE
Salem, OR 97302-1533
Mr. Glenn D. Weybright, M.S., CCC-SLP
2701 NW Vaughn St Ste 360
Portland, OR 97210-5376